The Museum of Flight is pleased to offer a 20% discount off all membership levels to the following:
- Alaska Airlines employees
- Boeing Employees and retirees (please see additional information below)
- Microsoft employees
- US Military personnel
- University of Washington Alumni Association Members
- Washington State University Alumni Association Members
To receive this discounted rate, please bring picture I.D. and proof of employment or association membership for in-person purchase at the Museum. Because these rates require identification and proof of affinity, they are not available online.
Discounts for Boeing Employees and Retirees
In recognition of the generous support of The Boeing Company, the Museum offers discounted memberships to those who have retired from or are currently employed with Boeing. Boeing Employees who wish to become Members of The Museum of Flight may choose to do so through a monthly payroll deduction. The Boeing Employee must have their BEMS ID number and password to log onto Boeing Total Access, My Boeing Express. The Museum of Flight membership page is under Total Compensation > Paycheck Information, Deductions & Taxes > Paycheck Deductions.
PLEASE NOTE: Only portions of the Flight Leader, Barnstormer, or Barnstormer Gold memberships may be tax deductible and eligible for gift matching. Please consult the details of each membership level to see which levels have a tax deductible portion before submitting a gift matching form.
All Members receive the following base benefits:
- Unlimited FREE admission for 2 adults.
- Digital membership card option.
- Bi-monthly subscription to Aloft Magazine.
- 15% discount on all Museum Store purchases.
- Discounts on movie tickets, simulator rides and ticketed events.
- Access to special Members-only events.
- Member e-mails on up to the minute event information.
- FREE admission to Partner Museums.
Navigator | $71/year
Aviator | $95/year
Captain | $135/year
Flight Leader | $239/year
Barnstormer | $400/year
Barnstormer Gold | $800/year
To see additional benefits offered for each level, please see Membership Levels and Benefits.
Retirees and contract workers must pay dues annually for membership. This can be done at the Museum or by calling the Membership Office 206-764-5711. Please note that we do not receive information from Boeing when an employee retires, so you must call the Membership Office to reactivate your membership at the discounted rate. Employees who leave Boeing prior to retiring are no longer eligible for the special rates and must renew at the full price.