To ensure safe and enjoyable experiences for everyone, there are a few rules you should be mindful of when visiting The Museum of Flight:
- Have fun!
- Please do not touch aircraft or artifacts.
- No eating or drinking in the Museum’s galleries or aircraft.
- Using flash photography in flash-restricted areas, video recording of Museum programs, and commercial photography are prohibited.
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
- Displaying physical impairment from alcohol or drug use, or the possession, sale, or use of illegal drugs on Museum property is prohibited.
- Fire arms or dangerous weapons on Museum property is prohibited.
- No loitering or the assembly of groups who are not using the Museum for its intended purpose.
- No soliciting including selling goods or services, panhandling, distributing literature, gathering signatures, demonstrating or conducting surveys on Museum property.
- Museum parking lots are reserved for use by Museum visitors while visiting the Museum and for Museum staff, volunteers and other authorized vehicles. Oversized vehicles (over 19’ length) may park in designated areas only. No overnight parking is allowed without the approval of Museum Security staff.
For more information, contact 206-764-5700.