As part of its commitment to accessibility, The Museum of Flight is pleased to offer three ways to enjoy the Museum for
those in our community who may be faced with financial barriers.
Choose the option that works best for you and your family:
Reduced Price Aviator
Available to families who receive any form of public or government assistance.
Benefits of this special Membership include:
- Unlimited FREE admission for 2 adults, as well as FREE admission for Member’s children or grandchildren under the age of 18 when accompanied by the Member
- Discounts on Aerospace Camp Experience (ACE)
- 15% discount on all Museum Store purchases as well as discounts on movie tickets, simulator rides and ticketed events
- Access to special Members-only events
- Quarterly subscription to Aloft Magazine
Available for $29 and is renewable annually.
This Membership must be purchased in person at the Museum’s Admission Desk in the Main Lobby. The Museum is open daily from 10 AM to 5 PM.
Questions about the reduced price Aviator Membership? Please call 206.764.5711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Museums For All
General Admission Discount
As a participant in the Museums for All program, the Museum offers reduced admission for all visitors with an EBT card. Bring your EBT Card to the Museum to receive $3 admission tickets for up to 6 people.*
*Discount applies to Adult (18+), Senior (65+) or Youth (5-17) general
admission tickets only. Tickets can be purchased online or in-person
at the Museum
Foster Family General Admission Discount
Receive 50% off general admission for foster parents and FREE admission for youth. Check-in with a Visitor Services Rep upon arrival to receive the discounted rates.
*Discount applies to Adult, Senior or Youth general admission tickets only. Tickets must be purchased in-person at the Museum.