Before signing up for one of our educational programs, learn about our special discounts, options and program guidelines.
To reserve an on-site program, contact the Reservation Desk at 206-764-1384 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To reserve an outreach program, contact the Outreach Desk at 206-768-7143 or email@example.com.
School district or non-profit youth group discount only applies if the group enters into a service agreement with the Museum to provide at least 75 programs in a 12-month period. Discounts are not available for outreach programs or programs held at the Restoration Center.
- 2+ Programs for the same group of students on the same day $25 discount
- School District or Non-Profit Youth Group 10-20% discount
Educational Grant Assistance
A variety of grant sources provide program funds to organizations in need.
Outreach Program Fees
- A fee of $150 per instructor per day is applied when overnight travel is required to deliver the program.
- A charge of 54 cents per mile, beyond 100 miles, is required for travel to deliver the program.
- Incidental costs such as ferry tickets, bridge tolls, or parking fees may also apply.
Cancelling & Rescheduling Fees
The deadline for canceling or rescheduling Sleepover and Distance Learning programs is 30 days prior to the scheduled date. The deadline for canceling or rescheduling all other programs is 14 days prior to the scheduled date. If you cancel or reschedule after the deadline, processing fees apply.
To cancel or reschedule a program, contact the Reservation Desk at 206-764-1384 or the Outreach Desk at 206-768-7175.
- Reschedule After Deadline Fee $20
- Cancel After Deadline Fee $25
- No Show Fee $50