The Museum of Flight Financial Assistance Program is designed to help schools and non-profit youth organizations afford to participate in the Museum’s educational programs. Through the generous support of our partners and donors, we are able to provide financial assistance to the organizations who need it most, upon a first-come, first-served basis.
If you have any questions about this process, please contact us at 206-764-0384 or email@example.com
Requirements & Rules
- Your school or non-profit youth organization must have a minimum of 35% of students who qualify for a federal free or reduced lunch program.
- Eligible schools/groups must apply for financial assistance at least 2 weeks prior to the date of their program.
- All recipients will receive a pre- and post- program; completing these are a requirement of receiving financial assistance.
- Financial assistance is awarded after all other discounts are applied.
- If a group cancels within one-week of their program, the group is liable for a cancellation fee.
- Financial assistance for schools and organizations outside of Washington state may be requested, but is limited.
- Bus Transportation Reimbursement: The Museum is able to offer qualifying groups reimbursement for bus transportation to The Museum of Flight for on-site programs. Award levels are variable and may cover partial or up to full reimbursement. Restrictions and limitations may apply.
Financial Assistance Sources & Applications
Thank you to the following for providing funding for education program assistance: Peggy and Steve Fossett Foundation, The Boeing Company, Tulalip Tribes Charitable Contributions Fund, Puyallup Tribe of Indians Charity Trust.
To apply for financial assistance, please complete this application
Please note: This form is both 1) your request for financial assistance and 2) your request to book a program. To complete it you will need the % of students in your school/organization on a federal free or reduced lunch program, the name of the program you'd like to book, and preferred program dates/times.
To review programs and availability, visit museumofflight.org/education