Thank you for your interest in Connections, our educational membership program designed for students ages 5-18. This program guides participants through many exciting aerospace and aviation learning opportunities offered at the Museum and comes with a variety of benefits including:
- Unlimited FREE visits to the Museum for students 5-18 years old and one adult.
- Connections Newsletter highlighting Museum events and education programs.
- Invitations to exclusive events and unique opportunities.
- Unlimited Access to the Alaska Airlines Aerospace Education Center and its network of educational support tools.
- Personalized information and recommendations tailored to your interests.
- Early registration for select Museum education programs.
How do I join Connections?
Plan Your Visit
- We have FREE parking onsite.
- Bring your paper or electronic Boarding Pass to check-in.
- You can add-on to your visit with a simulator ride, a movie, or a Shuttle Trainer Tour.
- We have a Café and a Museum Store.
- Children 14 and under need to be accompanied by a chaperone throughout your visit.
When visiting, please use your best Museum Manners:
- Stay with your adult.
- For your safety, please walk, don't run.
- Just like the planes you will see on display, the sound of your voice can travel far so please use your inside voice during your visit.
- To keep our museum objects clean and safe, please do not bring food or drink into the galleries, touch the artifacts, or go past any of the rails or stanchions.
Connections members are welcome to attend any events promoted in our newsletters and other general Museum events. Connections members are not eligible to attend events for our paid members, which include Coffee with the Curator, STEM Starters, and special Member previews.
If you are interested in attending any of these events, we encourage you to consider supporting the Museum through a paid membership. We hope you'll join us!
Download a Connections Flyer
Question about Connections?
If you have any questions about Connections and its benefits, please contact us at email@example.com or 206-768-7239.
Connections is made possible through the generous support of The Boeing Company.