The Museum of Flight Visitor Guidelines
- Have fun!
- Admission to all exhibition spaces is required.
- Please do not touch aircraft or artifacts.
- No eating or drinking in the Museum’s galleries or aircraft.
- Using flash photography in flash-restricted areas, video recording of Museum programs, and commercial photography are prohibited.
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
- Displaying physical impairment from alcohol or drug use, or the possession, sale, or use of illegal drugs or fire arms on Museum property is prohibited.
- No loitering or the assembly of groups who are not using the Museum for its intended purpose.
- No soliciting including selling goods or services, panhandling, distributing literature, gathering signatures, demonstrating or conducting surveys on Museum property.
- Museum parking lots are reserved for use by Museum visitors while visiting the Museum and for Museum staff, volunteers and other authorized vehicles. Oversized vehicles (over 19’ length) may park in designated areas only. No overnight parking is allowed without the approval of Museum Security staff.
Please contact the Museum of Flight for any questions you may have. 206 764-5700.