Sign up today and become a member of the best museum of aviation history in the World!
All Members Receive Basic Benefits:
- Unlimited free admission for 2 adults
- Subscription to The Museum of Flight's Membership Magazine Aloft
- 15% discount on all Museum Store purchases
- Aerospace Camp Experience discount
- Discounts on movie tickets, simulator rides, and ticketed events
- Access to special Members-only events
- Member e-mails on up to the minute event information
- Free admission to select air museums and participants in the Association of Science-Technology Centers (some restrictions apply)
Navigator - $55
- Basic benefits
Aviator - $80
All Basic benefits plus:
- Free admission for Member’s children/grandchildren under the age of 18 when accompaining the Member.
- 4 one-time-use guest passes*
Captain - $100
All Aviator benefits plus:
- 4 additional one-time-use guest passes (total of 8 passes)*
(not tax deductible)
Flight Leader - $250
All Captain benefits plus:
- Special event invitations, including Seafair Party
Barnstormer - $500
All Flight Leader benefits plus:
- 4 additional one-time-use guest passes (total of 12 passes)*
- Barnstormer Lounge use when not formally scheduled, and lounge rental discount
Barnstormer Gold - $1,000
($644 tax deductible)
Two adult members receive Barnstormer benefits plus:
- 4 additional one-time-use guest passes (total of 16 passes)*
- Listing in the Museum's Annual Report
- Private Reception
Please note: Allow four weeks to process membership applications, including delivery time. Busy times, like holidays, can increase the processing time. If you are planning to visit the Museum soon, please purchase onsite at the Membership Desk.
*Guest must fill out the back of the pass and present it at the Admissions Desk. Guest does not have to be accompanied by Member to use the pass.
Benefits marked with asterisk (*) do not expire; all other benefits are valid for one year from date of membership activation. Prices and benefits are subject to change. A portion of your membership dues may be tax deductible. Your membership dues may be eligible for a gift matching donation from your employer; ask your employer about their Gift Matching Program. The Museum of Flight does not sell membership information to third parties.