The Museum of Flight is pleased to offer a 20% discount off all membership levels to the following:
- Alaska Airlines employees
- Boeing Employees and retirees (please see additional information below)
- Microsoft employees
- US Military personnel
- University of Washington Alumni Association Members
- Washington State University Alumni Association Members
To receive this discounted rate, please bring picture I.D. and proof of employment or association membership for in-person purchase at the Museum. Because these rates require identification and proof of affinity, they are not available online.
Discounts for Boeing Employees and Retirees
In recognition of the generous support of The Boeing Company, the Museum offers discounted memberships to those who have retired from or are currently employed with Boeing. Boeing Employees who wish to become Members of The Museum of Flight may choose to do so through a monthly payroll deduction. The Boeing Employee must have their BEMS ID number and password to log onto Boeing Total Access, My Boeing Express. The Museum of Flight membership page is under Total Compensation > Paycheck Information, Deductions & Taxes > Paycheck Deductions.
PLEASE NOTE: Only portions of the Flight Leader, Barnstormer, or Barnstormer Gold memberships may be tax deductible and eligible for gift matching. Please consult the details of each membership level to see which levels have a tax deductible portion before submitting a gift matching form.
All Members receive the following base benefits:
- Unlimited FREE admission for 2 adults.
- Bi-monthly subscription to Aloft Magazine.
- 15% discount on all Museum Store purchases.
- Discount on Aerospace Camp Experience.
- Discounts on movie tickets, simulator rides and ticketed events.
- Access to special Members-only events.
- Member e-mails on up to the minute event information.
- FREE admission to Partner Museums.
- FREE admission to select air museums in the ASTC Passport Program.
Navigator Membership | $5/month, $60/year
- All base member benefits.
Aviator Membership | $7/month, $84/year
- ALL Navigator Membership benefits.
- FREE admission for Member’s children or grandchildren under the age of 18 when accompanied by the Member.
Captain Membership | $9/month, $108/year
- ALL Aviator Membership benefits.
- 4 one-time-use guest passes.
Flight Leader Membership | $19/month, $228/year
- ALL Captain Membership benefits.
- Special event invitations, including Seafair Party.
- 4 additional one-time-use guest passes (total of 8 passes).
Barnstormer Membership | $37.50/month, $450/year
- ALL Flight Leader Membership benefits.
- 4 additional one-time-use guest passes (total of 12 passes).
- Barnstormer Lounge rental discount and VIP access when space is not formally scheduled.
Barnstormer Gold Membership | $75/month, $900/year
- ALL Barnstormer Membership benefits.
- 4 additional one-time-use guest passes (total of 16 passes).
- Commemorative listing in the Museum's Annual Report.
Retirees and contract workers must pay dues annually for membership. This can be done at the Museum or by calling the Membership Office 206-764-5711. Please note that we do not receive information from Boeing when an employee retires, so you must call the Membership Office to reactivate your membership at the discounted rate. Employees who leave Boeing prior to retiring are no longer eligible for the special rates and must renew at the full price.