Pay tribute to a special family member or friend by contributing to The Museum of Flight in their honor or memory. When you make a tribute gift, your honoree or their family will be notified of your gift and the Museum will provide them with your address, but withhold the amount of your gift.
Theater seats, the Military Honor Wall, and the Vietnam Map Project provide special tribute opportunities. To learn more, view Recognition Opportunities.
For assistance, contact the Development Department at 206-768-7134.
To make a gift through the mail, make your check payable to “Museum of Flight”, and mail to:
The Museum of Flight
Attn: Development Office
9404 East Marginal Way South
Seattle, WA 98108
Include the following information with your check:
- Your name, address and phone number.
- The name of the person you want to honor.
- The address and phone number of honoree or family of deceased.
- A special occasion, if applicable (i.e. birthday, anniversary).
- A special message to send to honoree or family of deceased, if desired.