Admission Pass Donation Policy
The Museum of Flight fulfills hundreds of requests to support auctions and fundraisers each year. The following are the Museum’s guidelines for requesting a donation for your event:
- Requests will only be accepted from organizations located in Washington State.
- Requesting organization must be an IRS classified 501(c)3 charitable organization or a school.
- We do not fulfill requests from religious or political organizations.
- E-mail requests will not be accepted. All requests must be submitted on organization letterhead to:
Museum of Flight
Attn: Donation Requests
9404 East Marginal Way South
Seattle, WA 98108
Requests may also be faxed to 206-764-5707
- Requests must include:
- Contact name
- Contact phone number
- Event name
- Short description of event
- Beneficiary/purpose of event
- Organization Tax ID #
- Only one request will be fulfilled per event. Please do not send requests from multiple contacts.
Donations include four (4) one-time use Museum admission passes, and general information about the Museum.
Due to the high volume of requests we receive each year, we are sometimes unable to fulfill all requests. If you do not receive any response from the Museum within three weeks of your event, we regret that we are unable to fulfill your request.
If your organization receives passes and you need a Museum logo, description or photos to include in event catalogues or promotional material, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.