Directions to Library and Archives
The Museum of Flight’s Research Center is part of the main campus and very conveniently located just a minute off Interstate 5, and only 10 minutes south of downtown Seattle. If using public transportation the Research Center is on King County Metro Transit bus route number 124.
1. Take exit #158 from I-5.
2. Merge right onto S. Boeing Access Road.
3. Turn right at the first stoplight (E. Marginal Way S.)
4. The Museum is on the right, 1/2 mile. Parking is free.
5. Enter the Museum and follow the signs to the T. Evans Wyckoff Memorial Bridge.
6. Cross the bridge and enter through the Charles Simonyi Space Gallery, go past the Admissions Desk and exit through the west side access doors.Entrances for both the Library and Archives and the Dahlberg Center are located on the north side of the building from the Museum's west parking lot.
From either downtown or Tukwila Station, take METRO Bus #124. The bus has a stop directly in front of the Museum.
Use the METRO Trip Planner for time and transfer information.