This 1-hour tour takes you behind the scenes at historic King County International Airport, fondly known as Boeing Field. An experienced museum docent will show you the sights and tell you the stories as you travel both inside the airport and alongside the runways.
Availability & Price
This tour is available Saturdays and Sundays at 1:00 PM & 2:30 PM | May 5 - October 28, 2018. Additional 11:00 AM tours available July 7 - September 2, 2018. *
- Museum Member $10
- Non-Member $20
Instructions & Requirements
Please be at the Admissions Desk at least 5 minutes prior to your tour start time.
- Participants must be at least 8 years old.
- Participants must be able to board a tour van.
- Participants must be able to walk without assistance.
- Participants may not bring food or drink other than water on the tour van.
- Participants may only take photography at designated sites within the perimeters of Boeing Field.