Playing the Past
For Girl Scout Juniors (grades 4-5)
Step back in time to the world of the Women’s Airforce Service Pilots (WASP), brave women who served the United States during World War II. During this 4-hour program, you will take on the character of a real WASP, learn about her life, and create a costume piece to take home. To top it all off, plan a flight for an airplane your WASP flew, then pilot that flight in our professional-grade flight simulators. Playing the Past badge, program materials, and Museum admission included.
- Program time 10:00 AM - 2:30 PM.
- Minimum 12 participants/Maximum 20 participants per session. If we do not have the minimum number of participants for a session two weeks before the program date, it will have to be canceled. You will be notified two weeks before your session date and offered to book a different session.
- 1:5 chaperone-to-participant ratio required.
- Registration closes one week before the program date.
- Payment by credit card is due at time of registration.
Fee is $20 per participant; chaperones free at the 1:5 ratio (additional chaperones may register at the rate of $12/chaperone).
- When canceling before the registration deadline (one week before the program), participants will receive a 100% refund.
- When canceling after the registration deadline (one week before the program), participants will not receive a refund.
- If participants cancel the day of the program or do not show up, there will be no refund.
Financial aid grants are available for this program. Please ask when making a reservation.
For more information or to schedule a program, contact 206-764-1384 or email@example.com.
For more information about the program, please contact Lyndsey Weinbach at LWeinbach@museumofflight.org